CAPE, SINGLE FAMILY - ELIOT, ME
Stunning 1875 antique Cape with 1988 addition that complements the authenticity of the original home. Exposed beams. Hard/soft woods. Spacious family room plus living room: could double as a first-floor master with full bath in the hall. Custom kitchen has a free standing gas stove. Dining area with built-ins. Home office & mudroom! Master bedroom with custom built-ins, 2015 new roof & new Buderus boiler! Generator Ready! Well landscaped 1.34 acres. Detached barn/garage. Great commuter location in a country setting!
Bev McClellan of Bean Group
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Seacoast, N.H. & Southern Maine,
Vol. 27, Issue 13, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.
- Heating System: Baseboard; Hot Water
- Pets Allowed
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Wood Siding
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: Paved or Surfaced; 2 spaces
- Floors: Hardwood, Wide Pine, Tile, Carpet
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Mudroom; Office